When Adidas brings out the sneaker collaborations, they change the way things get done.
by admin | Mar 17, 2021 | 0 Comments
This is my first look and review of the Air Jordan MA2. Jordan Brand has worked hard to enter the casual space for sneakers and the Jordan MA2 is their latest attempt to step out of the world of retro sneaker into the present.
by admin | Mar 15, 2021 | 0 Comments
The SNKRS app is needs to be fixed and one way Nike can do that is to take a page out of the book that NBA Top Shot is using for sneakerheads.
by admin | Mar 2, 2021 | 0 Comments
Last week we heard a lot about Kobe Bryant and Kyrie Irving, but I think they were WRONG.
by admin | Mar 1, 2021 | 0 Comments
Who knew there was a Travis Scott and Jordan Sneaker that you could use on the golf course
by admin | Feb 27, 2021 | 0 Comments
This might be the best way to fix the SNKRS App so that we don’t have to all experience Sadderdays.
by admin | Feb 26, 2021 | 0 Comments
Today we take an exclusive look at the Air Jordan 1 “What The” Doernbecher for the OHSU Doernbecher Freestyle program.
- Bobby Fishscale teams up with Lil SoSo on “Go Ooh”
- “Smooth” is the new single from BJ The Chicago Kid
- “Northside Southside” visuals from Meek Mill and Giggs
- “CRIPSTIAN” video by Maxo Kream
- Skip & Shannon react to the Cowboys “Hard Knocks” season debut | NFL | UNDISPUTED
- The Cowboys should be the favorites to win the NFC East – Michael Vick I NFL I UNDISPUTED
- Skip Bayless predicts whether his Cowboys can reach 200 rushing yards vs. Pats I NFL I UNDISPUTED