Acknowledging your vulnerabilities and insecurities enables an individual to heal, inspire, and champion insurmountable demons.
by themillennialgeneral | Nov 25, 2020 | 0 Comments
Very few artists in Hip-Hop possess the ability to transform pain into lyrics of poetic inspiration. Hip-Hop was birthed from the struggle and creativity of African Americans in New York.
by themillennialgeneral | Nov 23, 2020 | 0 Comments
Some people are born with three strikes and “NO PLAN B.” Young Black males struggle to survive in a world where police brutality hoovers over their daily presence, admiration for street life luxuries,
by themillennialgeneral | Nov 13, 2020 | 0 Comments
Across the world, there is a certain way in which people feel empowered by fashion, unlike contributions made by anything else to the movement.
- Black America’s Issues and what Washington, D.C. Is Doing To Fix Them | REVOLT BLACK NEWS
- Earn Your Leisure On Investment Education, Stock Tips and “Invest Fest”
- Will ‘Space Jam: A New Legacy’ be a slam dunk and discussing the historic 2021 Emmy nominations
- DJ Envy talks getting into real estate and why more Black people should to build generational wealth
- Diddy interviews Shyne about being a political leader in Belize and the fight to better his country
- Young Dolph Discusses Rap Retirement, Gucci Mane, Being Independent & More | Big Facts
- My level of concern for Team USA after losing two straight is a 9, 10 – Broussard I NBA I UNDISPUTED