Acknowledging your vulnerabilities and insecurities enables an individual to heal, inspire, and champion insurmountable demons.
by themillennialgeneral | Nov 25, 2020 | 0 Comments
Very few artists in Hip-Hop possess the ability to transform pain into lyrics of poetic inspiration. Hip-Hop was birthed from the struggle and creativity of African Americans in New York.
by themillennialgeneral | Nov 23, 2020 | 0 Comments
Some people are born with three strikes and “NO PLAN B.” Young Black males struggle to survive in a world where police brutality hoovers over their daily presence, admiration for street life luxuries,
by themillennialgeneral | Nov 13, 2020 | 0 Comments
Across the world, there is a certain way in which people feel empowered by fashion, unlike contributions made by anything else to the movement.
- LaLa Talks BMF, Love Life, Family, Giving Back To The Community + More
- Jemele Hill Speaks On Her Memoir, Forgiveness, Career Risks, Breaking Generational Curses + More
- April Ryan Talks “Black Women WIll Save The World”, Healing, VP Kamala Harris & More
- Secretary Pete Buttigieg Talks Infrastructure Bill Updates, Flight Delays, Inflation + More
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 588 | Scared Straighter
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 587 | So Sick
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 586 | The Side Main feat. Akademiks