Kobe and Nike Was Bound To Happen & The Best Sneaker Releases Of The Week
by admin | Apr 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
A first look and hands-on with the new sneaker for Zion Williamson, the Jordan Zion 1. A beast in his own right, Jordan Brand recently signed one of the most explosive athletes of the new generation.
by admin | Apr 12, 2021 | 0 Comments
Nike sued Lil Nas X and MSCHF, but it looks like the USPS is coming after Nike for stealing. Thanks for watching. Subscribe for more.
by admin | Apr 10, 2021 | 0 Comments
Technically, this is one of the most advanced sneakers Nike has ever released. The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut represents a new era for the brand and this sneaker is leading the charge.
by admin | Mar 29, 2021 | 0 Comments
Why didn’t we listen to Kanye. He was right. He was always right.
by admin | Mar 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
MJ vs Allen Iverson, Off-Set Made Jordans Cool, Update on Ann Hebert and West Coast Joe, DeepFake Sneaker on the Gram
- Tonya Lewis Lee & Omari Maynard On The Black Maternal Mortality Crisis, The Power Of Birthing + More
- Bill Bellamy Talks “I Want My Life Back”, Stories With Kobe Bryant, Podcasting + More
- Kid Capri Talks DJ Culture, Squashing Beefs, New Music, Being Proud Of His Madonna Collab + More
- DaniLeigh discusses her New Album “My Side”, Her Friendships w/ Prince’s, The Baby + More!
- Devi Brown Taps Into Spiritual Practices, Mindfulness, Healthy Boundaries, Self Acceptance + More
- DJ Premier Talks Gang Starr History, Early Collabs With Biggie, Jay-Z, 50 Cent + More
- Ne-Yo Speaks On Rebuilding His Marriage, Choosing Happiness, Verzuz, New Album + More