Kobe and Nike Was Bound To Happen & The Best Sneaker Releases Of The Week
by admin | Apr 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
A first look and hands-on with the new sneaker for Zion Williamson, the Jordan Zion 1. A beast in his own right, Jordan Brand recently signed one of the most explosive athletes of the new generation.
by admin | Apr 12, 2021 | 0 Comments
Nike sued Lil Nas X and MSCHF, but it looks like the USPS is coming after Nike for stealing. Thanks for watching. Subscribe for more.
by admin | Apr 10, 2021 | 0 Comments
Technically, this is one of the most advanced sneakers Nike has ever released. The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut represents a new era for the brand and this sneaker is leading the charge.
by admin | Mar 29, 2021 | 0 Comments
Why didn’t we listen to Kanye. He was right. He was always right.
by admin | Mar 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
MJ vs Allen Iverson, Off-Set Made Jordans Cool, Update on Ann Hebert and West Coast Joe, DeepFake Sneaker on the Gram
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 571 | Accountability In Culture
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 570 | Parental Guidance
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 569 | Wake That Up!
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 568 | Code Switching
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 567 | Boo Bop Tour’
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 566 | Jump Ball
- Jeezy Talks New Mixtape ‘Snofall,’ His Verzuz W/ Gucci Mane, His Music Evolution & More | Big Facts