Inspired by Sean “Diddy” Combs’ successful “State Of Emergency: The State of Black America & Coronavirus” town hall, “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” is a platform that is designed to report news from the perspective of Black people for Black people.
REVOLT TV BLACK NEWS
by admin | Apr 16, 2021 | 0 Comments
In this one-on-one “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” chat, host Eboni K. Williams will interview someone who’ll speak from the perspective of law enforcement
by admin | Apr 9, 2021 | 0 Comments
In this “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” segment, a one-on-one discussion is held between David Johns and Dylan Hughes about the recent laws passed across multiple states banning the rights of transgender youth.
by admin | Apr 2, 2021 | 0 Comments
In the first “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” roundtable conversation, Eboni K. Williams moderates a panel with pro-gun ownership guests Geneva Solomon and Maj Toure to breakdown their perspectives on safe gun ownership, why the effort to protect ourselves within the Black community exists, and gun stigmas.
by admin | Mar 29, 2021 | 0 Comments
In this “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” panel, Eboni K. Williams moderates a conversation with a couple people working toward sustainability in fashion and ending plastic waste.
COVID-19 AND THE FUTURE OF MUSIC CONCERTS, FESTIVALS, TOURS, AND THE PARTY SCENE | REVOLT BLACK NEWS
by admin | Mar 19, 2021 | 0 Comments
In this “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” panel, Eboni K. Williams moderates a conversation with bosses in the live events industry about the challenges they’ve faced over the past year
by admin | Mar 12, 2021 | 0 Comments
In this “REVOLT BLACK NEWS” segment, Rodney Rikai speaks to NASCAR superstar Bubba Wallace and his mentee, 18-year-old ARCA driver Rajah Caruth, who’s eyeing a career in the racing world.
STIX’S THINK WATTS FOUNDATION FIGHTS FINANCIAL ILLITERACY & HOMELESS IN HIS HOME | REVOLT BLACK NEWS
by admin | Mar 5, 2021 | 0 Comments
Watts is one of the most underserved communities in the city of Los Angeles, California; yet the most visible in west coast entertainment.
by admin | Feb 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
Roland Martin moderates a Black agenda panel on this special episode of “REVOLT BLACK NEWS.”
by admin | Feb 13, 2021 | 0 Comments
In this episode of “REVOLT BLACK NEWS,” Eboni K. Williams is joined by Republican Chris Prudhome and Democrat Danielle Moodie to break down the first week of Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial.
- Black America’s Issues and what Washington, D.C. Is Doing To Fix Them | REVOLT BLACK NEWS
- Earn Your Leisure On Investment Education, Stock Tips and “Invest Fest”
- Will ‘Space Jam: A New Legacy’ be a slam dunk and discussing the historic 2021 Emmy nominations
- DJ Envy talks getting into real estate and why more Black people should to build generational wealth
- Diddy interviews Shyne about being a political leader in Belize and the fight to better his country
- Young Dolph Discusses Rap Retirement, Gucci Mane, Being Independent & More | Big Facts
- My level of concern for Team USA after losing two straight is a 9, 10 – Broussard I NBA I UNDISPUTED