Today we take a look at two cray limited edition sneaker releases from Adidas.
by admin | Feb 9, 2021 | 0 Comments
Adidas and Beyonce have been working together for a little while now and her Brand, Ivy Park is just starting to hit its stride.
by admin | Feb 6, 2021 | 0 Comments
When it comes to sneakers, Adidas has been are the forefront of innovation and progress. with their latest launch, Adidas is keeping that fact in check with the new Adidas ZG1.
by admin | Feb 4, 2021 | 0 Comments
This is a first look at the new Nike Cosmic Unity basketball shoe. Created with sustainability in mind,
by admin | Feb 2, 2021 | 0 Comments
After all the trouble with the Nike SNKRS app last week, its time that they just start over and give us something better.
by admin | Feb 1, 2021 | 0 Comments
Today we take a look at the newest offering from Nike, the Nike Go Flyease.
by admin | Jan 26, 2021 | 0 Comments
The passing of Kobe Bryant has impacted us all in different ways. This is my way of speaking to what it means to me.
by admin | Jan 23, 2021 | 0 Comments
Today President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris were sown in at the capital, but if you are a sneakerhead, you probably felt seen for the first time in the last four years. Nikolas Ajagu, husband of Meena Harris
by admin | Jan 22, 2021 | 0 Comments
JORDAN 2021: The Almost Air JORDAN 35
by admin | Jan 16, 2021 | 0 Comments
Jordan Brand is most know for the Air Jordan signature line and one of the most popular sneakers is the Air Jordan 1.
- Black America’s Issues and what Washington, D.C. Is Doing To Fix Them | REVOLT BLACK NEWS
- Earn Your Leisure On Investment Education, Stock Tips and “Invest Fest”
- Will ‘Space Jam: A New Legacy’ be a slam dunk and discussing the historic 2021 Emmy nominations
- DJ Envy talks getting into real estate and why more Black people should to build generational wealth
- Diddy interviews Shyne about being a political leader in Belize and the fight to better his country
- Young Dolph Discusses Rap Retirement, Gucci Mane, Being Independent & More | Big Facts
- My level of concern for Team USA after losing two straight is a 9, 10 – Broussard I NBA I UNDISPUTED